Personal Data Protection
Personal Data Protection Policy
Protection of personal data is very important to us. In the document below, we inform you what personal data we process, why we process it, for how long, and what are your rights.
Who is the Controller?
The personal data controller is Ing. Miroslav Volařík, ID: 70894744 and Vinařství Volařík a.s., with its registered office at K Vápence 1811/2a 692 01 Mikulov, Czech Republic, ID: 25817167 (hereinafter referred to as the Controller).
How can you contact us?
In the case of any inquiries, please call us at: +420 519 513 553, or e‑mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data whenever you send us a contact form in the sense of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) no. 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereafter referred to as the “Regulation”).
When you send the contact form, we process the following personal data:
Name and Surname
This personal data must be processed in order to create an offer of services, to negotiate on this offer or in order to reply to your inquiry. Such processing is permitted by point (b) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation. This personal data will be processed by the Controller for the duration of negotiating an agreement, however, no longer than 1 year from your inquiry, unless you grant us your consent for further processing.
In the case of order placement, we process the following personal data:
- E-mail address
- Name and Surname
- Card Number
- Street, Street Number
- City or Town, ZIP code
- Company ID and/or VAT
- Order details
This personal data is being processed to fulfill your order and is being saved into our e-shop and our accounting software. Such processing is permitted by point (f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation. This data is kept for the lawfully set period of time.
We utilise your e-mail address to send commercial communication. You may opt-out of this with clicking into the unsubscribe button in the foot of the e-mail message. We assume that our further communication may be of interest to you. Such processing is based on our legitimate interest, which is allowed through the Regulation.
In the case of newsletter subscription, we process the following personal data:
- Name and Surname
- E-mail address
This personal data is being processed to create a customer account and only based on your agreement. Such processing is permitted by point (a) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation. This data is kept and processed for the duration of 5 years.
Who else may have access to your personal data?
The Controller cooperates with other entities (processors), who may have access to your personal data.
Your personal data may be accessed also by this processor:
- E-mailing Tool
- Delivery Service
- Web Administrator
- The Accounting Services
- Marketing Agency
What are your rights?
Please note that according to the Act on Personal Data Protection you have the following rights:
to ask us for information on what personal data of yours we process, or to request a copy of this personal data,
to request us for an explanation regarding the processing of personal data,
to request us for access to this data and have it updated or corrected,
to request us to delete this personal data – however, this deletion will result in the termination of negotiations on any agreement and will be done only in case the interests of the joint Controllers do not outweigh the protection of your privacy,
in the case of any doubts regarding compliance with the obligations associated with personal data protection, you have the right to turn to us or to the Office for Personal Data Protection, or to the courts.
What are cookies?
Cookies are short text files created by a web server and stored on your computer through your browser. When you come to the same website later, the browser will send the stored cookie back and the server will acquire all the information it stored on your computer. Cookies are used by the vast majority of websites.
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be distinguished according to the entity that places them on your computer, i.e.:
- First-party cookies – their validity is limited to the web domain you are currently browsing. These cookies are considered the safest.
- Third party cookies – are placed via a script from another domain. As such, users can be tracked across domains. They are often used for evaluating the effectiveness of advertising channels.
Cookies can also be distinguished according to duration:
- Session cookies – they are deleted from your computer once you close the browser
- Persistent cookies – they remain after you close the browser and are deleted only after a very long time (depending on the settings of your browser and settings of the cookies). You can also delete them manually.
They can further be distinguished according to their purpose:
- Technical – enabling basic website functions (e.g. viewing videos, sharing content etc.)
- Analytical – collecting non-anonymous data on user behaviour. By using these cookies, we are able adapt the website so that it is more user-friendly for you.
- Remarketing – targeting advertising to users who have visited on our website before.
- Conversion – these help us evaluate the success rate of campaigns.
On our website we use the following cookies:
- Technical – first party, session cookies. These ensure the technical functionality of the website, i.e. logins, use of services etc.
- Google Tag Manager – this service is only used for managing measuring codes, it does not use any cookies itself and it does not record any data. Conditions of processing data by the Google Tag Manager service.
- Google Analytics – first party, persistent cookies. These are used to generate anonymous statistics on website use. The processor of data acquired on the basis of these cookies is Google LLC. Conditions of processing data by the Google Analytics service.
We do not place sensitive or personal data in cookies. We may place user ID in cookies, but it does not enable third parties to identify a specific person.
You may delete cookies in your browser – in general, this tool is located in the “History” of visited websites.
Browsers enable you to block the storage of cookies on your computer. However, in such case the functionality of such websites will be limited. Information on settings regarding the storage of cookie files on your computer is available on the website of the respective browser provider:
Additional information on cookies and their use is available at https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
This website uses Google Analytics
This website uses the Google Analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (hereafter referred to as “Google”). The Google Analytics service uses cookie files. Information on the website use along with the contents of cookie files will be transferred by Google and stored on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate the website use and to create reports on its activity designated for the website operator, and to provide other services concerning the website activity and use of the internet as such. Google may also provide this information to third parties, if required by the law or if such third parties process this information for Google.
The Google Analytics service is expanded to include related advertising functions provided by Google, namely:
- summaries of views in the Google advertising network,
- remarketing (viewing of advertisements in the content network based on the viewed products),
- expanded demographic summaries (reporting of anonymous demographic data),
- user ID – function of Google Analytics allowing the measurement and analysis of user behaviour across devices. A chain of numbers or letters is used as a user ID, we never use personal data allowing third parties to identify a specific person.
More information on the processing and use of data is available at Google terms and conditions.
How to disable Google Analytics tracking
If you do not want to provide anonymous data on the website use to the Google Analytics service, you can use a plugin provided by Google. After installation to your browser and activation, your data will no longer be sent.